Announcing Event : Romantic Candle Light Dinner Event @----



Hi Everyone..
Its My Second Event am Hosting here :)

This Event I have create to collect  some great romantic dinner recipes and 
ideas for special Once.

Preparing a candle light dinner for your 
partner all his/her favourite dishes at home is one of the most romantic things to do.
It shows how much you care for the other person.


Please Note:
Prepare the Recipe for the special one " Romantic candle light dinner"
The Recipe must be relate to theme and will not be accept without 
theme.
You can present for example : 
Dim lights / have candles / decorating with flowers or 
scatter rose petals,peddles around the area/dinner table etc...

The dish can be of any cuisine, both Veg and Non Veg accepted 
***No Pork / Alcohol please ***



Usage of the Logo is a Must.
Send me your entries to 
frds.7861@yahoo.com with subject as "Romantic Candle Lit Dinner Event"
Non bloggers can also participate in this event, mail me your full recipe with a image of your recipe.
Multiple entry are accepted.
Like me on Facebook
Link the recipe with the linky tool available at the bottom of the post.
I would be happy to get all different dishes that you would like to share.
The email can be in this format
Subject:  "Romantic Candle Lit Dinner Event"
Name:
Post URL :
Recipe Name :
Picture of your dish. :
Last date to send in your entries will be 12th Oct 2012.

Looking Forward the Lovely Entry for this Event:
Add Your Link Below:



__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________








Comments

Az said…
Great event.. looking forward to making something special and sending it over..
Anonymous said…
Hi,
mailed you my entry :)
Roasted pepper pasta

Cheers
Pallavi
Suja Manoj said…
Hi Roha,great event,love the idea,count me in,happy hosting :)
Divya A said…
Wow thats a great event!! Will def send my entries :) Thanks for the invite... following your space now!!
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Anonymous said…
Hey, I like this event very much and have passed along the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ to you. Congratulations! For more info visit: http://cookcookandcook.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/my-first-award-one-lovely-blog/
Mrs.Ahmed said…
Hi,

Thanks for the lovely Award and nominating me :)
Anonymous said…
I am really happy to glance at this blog posts which consists of tons of useful information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.
My web page - 50 shades darker
saffronstreaks said…
Just linked an entry here coffee mousse and thanks dear for passing me the award.
Happy hosting
Sukanya
Hi Roha..

Thanks for thr invitation and for following my blog. Just 6 days left and I have to see what I can come up with.

Lovely Blog....
team ecoSycle said…
Hi,
mailed you my entry :)

Happy hosting.

Cheers, Neel@http://friskycook.blogspot.in
Unknown said…
I really enjoyed your traditional posts. I liked one of my all time romantic dinner to your event. thanks for the invite :)
Mahmudul Hasan said…
Thanks for the share. Great stuff, just nice!
Romantic dinner recipes