Awards

Awards Times..!!

Firstly I want to give A BIG Thank you !!!

To Blog Friends for their lovely-creative blogs and Event Announcement.
 Its honoured  and satisfying- gratifying  to receive an Award from friends as well for the Blog events, To participated in the Event Blog. 

 It's really nice and beautiful feeling to receive an Award its make me feel happy,satisfying and motived ..!!
Thank you soo much.. 

Here are the few collection of "Beautiful Award" from the past to till date :)

*************_______________________**********




Another awesome award I 've been give by Rani Gourmet and My Food Treasures  passed this award few weeks back,I was bit busy with my work, 
Thank you Sooo much Dear love and Hugs..
Its encourages me a lot gives me motivation and really happy to receive ‘Liebster Award'
 To receive this award there are some interesting rules

The Rules:
  1.  Write 11 facts about yourself.
  2.  Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you.
  3.  Fabricate 11 new questions.
  4.  Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your blog.
  5. Tell the person who nominated you along with the people whom you have nominated.

  • ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME


  1. I  love blogging
  2.  I have been busy for the last few week I just start working.
  3.   I have been married for over 5 years and blessed with 2  adorable naughty boys :)
  4. Currently, I can't focus at the moment and trying to write this post for half an hour,as my son keep asking me so many question as you know they are  in their developing age so they like imitating their elders and asking weird question ;)
  5. I love travelling.
  6.  I Enjoy Cooking for the past 6 years :)
  7. Insha'allah I planning to visit Walt Disney with my kids.
  8. Insha'allah we planning to go for Umrah Next Month.
  9. I am madly in love with my kids 
  10. Hot chocolate is my favourite drink
  11. I love making friends and am a  shy person.
  • QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED TO ANSWER




1. What inspired you to start a blog ?

I start this Blog as I love cooking and would like to share some of my experience that I do in my kitchen :) cooking and making some of the tried and tested recipes of my Ammi

2. What is the best food you ever had?
To be honest I don't remember,but I always love the taste of Indian cuisine,Arab cuisine, Lebanese cuisine,Chines cuisine.

3.Name one dish you always love to cook?

Mutton Briyani !!





 4. Which one would you prefer going for a picnic with your friends or with relatives?why?

I  would prefer to go with both of my friends and with my relative ,I enjoying being with them and having food  with my friends and family and my kids enjoys being with my family and friends.

      5. What is the most memorable moment in your life?

      They are so many beautiful and  blessed memorable moment in my life ;)

      6. Which type of movie do you prefer realistic or fiction?

      Both 

      7.  Which is your favourite holiday spot?

      Melbourne+ Europe + Chicago+Dubai+Qatar :)

       8.Where do you prefer to live a  city or in a village?

      I prefer City :)

      9.   What is one device you wish to be in your kitchen?

      Dishwasher !!!



        10. What is your hobby?

        Sleeping (Lol):) Travelling,Cooking,Shopping..!!



          11. What is your dream in your life?
          Well Dreaming  :) is just endless would like to share of  little of  My life dream is to do my very best for myself  to my family ,to my hubby and for my kids and achieve the right path,make us religious bless us with strong Imaan and try to give and be the best possible life for ourself here and hereafter
          • MY QUESTIONS TO OTHER BLOGGERS
          1. What's your favourite City?
          2. Where is your favourite place to shop??
          3. What is your favourite thing about your home country??
          4.  What inspires you?
          5. What's your favourite smell?
          6. Who is your favourite blogger? 
          7. If you could live off only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
          8. What did you do today?
          9. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? 
          10. What was the last film you saw?
          11. What's your favourite cooking tip?
          Here I am passing these award to following bloggers:
          1. Nivedhanams
          2. kausers kitchen
          3. From My Own Kitchen
          4. Cook Like Priya
          5. Ezcookbook
          6. Binys Recipes
          7. sirisfood
          8. desifiesta
          9. spicenflavors
          10. Fooddamaka
          11. forknfolks
          12. deviliciouschef
          _________________________________________________________________

          Thank you  Jaleela  for the lovely  Best Side Dish Award - Bachelor's feast 





          ___________________________________________________________________
          ______________




          Thank you for the lovely "Featured Award - cook-like-celebrityFeatured recipe of the event  Award is for  Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha (Bread Pudding)   


          ___________________________________________________

          A lovely Participate Award from Lets Party Fest Celebration-Diwali-Preeti Kitchen








          _________________________________________

          One Lovely Blog Award 


          Another surprising second Award I receive from sheeluagarwal - cookcookandcook & siris - sirisfood Thank you Sooo much Dear love and Hugs..
          Its encourages me a lot gives me motivation and really happy to receive ‘One Lovely Blog Award.

          The Rules:
          • Thank the person who nominated you.
          • Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
          • Share 7 things about yourself.
          • Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know
          7 Things things about me..

          1. I love cooking and blessed with two lovely kids :)
          2. I love travelling and most of time travel a lot and explore place and their food.
          3. Love spending time with my kids and cooking food for them.
          4. My hubby is complete foodie person and he loves my cooking ;)
          5. love to Invite my family and friends for a dinner always gets lovely comment.
          6. Love receiving lovely comments and awards from my blogger and friends always makes me feel happy and give motivation.
          7. Love blogging  ;)
          Now this lovely blog award goes to my favourite blogs..


          _________________________________________________________________________________




          Its My First Ever Award !!!! 




          Its very satisfying and gratifying to receive an award from friends :)

           its really nice feeling to receive an award its make me feel happy and motived thank you soo much..Ramya !!!





          Comments

          Torviewtoronto said…
          congrats on the awards
          Hi! Thanks for stopping over my space! Your space looks too yummy..and congratulations on your awards...:)
          Padhu Sankar said…
          Congrats on your award and thanks a lot for passing on to me.
          Unknown said…
          Congrats dear you deserve ir
          Teena said…
          Congrats on your deserved award! Keep rocking :)
          Suja Manoj said…
          Congrats on your awards dear,keep rocking!
          Thanks so much for sharing with me too,hugs :)
          Sangeetha M said…
          Congrats on your Award n nice knowing u lil' more :)
          And thanks a ton for remembering me in your list...Wish u many more success!!
          Congrats... You really deserve it. Well done!
          Amila said…
          Awww Congratulations on all your awards!!Nice to know more about you.And happy to see that you are happy with the Featured Award from Food Corner....
          Wish you all the best & success in your culinary journey!!
          kausers kitchen said…
          CONGRATS!! on all ur awards dear, u deserved it. Good to know more abt u.
          And thanx for passing on the award to me.
          Have a fantastic day ahead :)
          Luv,
          Kauser.
          FOODILICIOUS said…
          Thanks for visiting my blog and passing the Leibster Blog Award.But i cant see my blog name in the list of awarded blogs :(.Kindof Confused is it for me or not!!.i hope it is :).
          Mrs.Ahmed said…
          Hi, Just update :)
          Divya A said…
          Hi dear, congrats on all your awards :) Wish you many more :)
          Unknown said…
          Roha..thanks a lot dear for passing me the ward..sorry for the delay in my response as am a bit busy wth work the whole week..

          I wish you many more happpy dys like this..Keep blogging and keep rocking with your yummy recipes
          foodydelight said…
          Hello Roha,

          Beautiful blog u have here and congrates for the awards.
          Happy to follow you dear.
          Do visit my blog in your free time
          http://www.foodydelight.com/

          Thanks,
          Pranjali
          Unknown said…
          Thank u Roha for the lovely award and I am so happy, I have also posted it my blog now.